(No standing. Please walk in and sign the funeral guest book, enter the sanctuary to view the body, and then exit the church.)
You may speak with people outside the church, as long as you don't block the church entrance for other viewers. (Remember you must practice social distancing at all times.)
(Covid protocol dictates a maximum of 85 people allowed in the building at one time. Social distancing still must be practiced amongst family and invited guests.)
1. We will have family prayer before service at 10:15 am in the Fellowship Hall. We will follow Covid-19 Protocols.
2. Bible study will resume via Zoom on Wednesday at the normal times.
3. Sunday's service will be in-person and posted on YouTube and the MyEBC website later on in the week.
4. We know these are trying times but we must stand in faith and use wisdom. Please practice social distancing as much as possible.
5. Please continue to be faithful in returning the tithe and offering to the Lord. We do not want the church to experience financial distress in addition to what we are presently experiencing. You can mail in your tithes and offering, drop them off at the church during business hours (10am-4pm), or pay electronically on our website.
Our vision is to the be "Empowered Disciples, Equipping God’s People to Maximize Ministry"
"Taking Ministry to the Max!"
"Let your light so shine before men, that they might see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." Matthew 5:16
Our mission is through the power of prayer, the gift of the Holy Spirit, expository teaching and preaching, the Ebenezer Baptist Church seeks to mobilize and motivate families of all cultures to embrace the mandate of maximizing ministry by Strengthening Faith, Teaching God’s Word, Outreaching Communities, Nurturing Families and Empowering Disciples (S.T.O.N.E.). So that, we who are called by His Name will be equipped to transform the city of Englewood and the world for Christ.
We are a church that loves the Lord and we love praise and worship. We praise the Lord through our singing and dancing which is a big part of our church's foundation.
We want help continue the fight for justice reform by having the difficult conversations about reform with public service professionals and the community.
We organize special events to pay homage to our civil rights fore fathers and mothers for the sacrifices they made. We also have special events to teach our youth about how to be community organizers.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Copyright © 2021 MyEBC - All Rights Reserved.